1. For our surgical patients, payment is due when your pet is admitted in the morning for neutering or spaying. This will make discharging your pet later in the day much easier. In the rare instance that there are additional charges, these can be taken care of at the time of discharge.
2. For our vaccine clinic patients, We will collect payment when your paperwork is processed. This will help to minimize any waiting for our vaccine clinic.
3. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. We regret we are not able to accept checks.
4. It is importantto note that we DO NOT accept Care Credit but offer this information as a courtesy should you need it in the future for your pet at your regular veterinarian. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 3 monthly installments. You can apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
• Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
• Charges over $300 Interest- Free For 3 Months
• Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
• No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option four your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please vist the following pet insurance websites . . .